Certificate in Retail and Sales Management
The Certificate in Retail and Sales Management is particularly designed to equip students with the basic knowledge, skills and values relevant for career in the retail and sales industry. Students are required to demonstrate communicative skills throughout the qualification.
- To provide students broad understanding of retail and sales management strategies;
- To provide clear under-standing of how to create a good shopping experience that builds customer loyalty in retail environment;
- To provide clear understanding of retail merchandising functions, merchandise planning and buying and merchandising staff’s
- To introduce students to a range of functions within the retail industry, which includes, merchandise functions, serving retail customers, arranging merchandise for display and performing a variety of retail shop operations and sales management strategies
- To do industrial attachment on basic retail industry operational level functions, which includes, retailing, storing and inventory control
Full Time: 6 Months (3 months Institutional Studies +3 months Industrial Attachment)
- Basic Retail and Sales Management
- Retail Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service in Retail and Sales Industry
- Information Technology in Retail Industry
- Industrial Attachment: Essential of Retail & Sales Operation
Application Fee: S$ 139.10
Full – time Programme
|Course Fee* :||S$3,000|
|Assessment Fee* :||S$250|
|Course Material Fee* :||S$150|
|Medical Insurance* :||S$50|
International students can enjoy fee discount for certain programmes. Please contact our Sales & Marketing consultant for more information.
* All fees are exclusive of 7% GST & 3% FPS and may be subject to change.
*The above does not include Miscellaneous Fees, which refer to any non-compulsory and non-standard fees which the student will pay only when necessary or applicable. Such fees are normally collected on an ad-hoc basis by the PEI when the need arises.